- The types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our website, other online applications and services (collectively our "Services" ); and
- Our practices in the collection, use, maintenance, protection and disclosure of such information
This policy only applies to information we collect through our Services, in emails, texts and other electronic media sent via or in connection with the Services of we.
This policy does NOT apply to information you give, or is collected by, any social networks that you use to connect to our Services. We encourage you to consult directly with third parties about their privacy practices.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE
We collect certain types of information from and about our users of our Services, including:
- Whereby you can be identified personally; And / or
- About your internet connection, the device you use to access our Services, and details about your use of the service
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you give us, and / or
- Automatically when you navigate through our Services (information that is collected automatically may include usage information, IP addresses and information obtained through cookies, web beacons and Other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us: Information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password, and other information that you may provide with your account, such as gender, mobile phone number, and website. . Your profile image will be publicly visible as part of your account profile. You may freely provide us with this information through third-party login services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In this case, we collect and store any information that you provide to us through the Login Service.
- Your Content: : The information you provide through our Services, including reviews, images, comments, lists, followers, users you follow, Details of the current and prior restaurant booking details, details and order history of food, favorite restaurants, special requirements for the restaurant, contact information of the person you added, or Your restaurant reservation through our Services, the name and other information you provide on our Service, and other information in your account profile.
- Your searches and other activity: The search terms you searched for and the results you selected.
- Your browsing history: How long you use our Services and what features you use; the ads you click.
- Your communication. The communication between you and other users or merchants through our Services; You participate in surveys, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotions; Your request for certain features (for example, newsletters, updates, or other products); Communicate with us about job opportunities posted on the service.
- Your public posts: You can also provide information (like ratings, reviews, tips, images, comments, interests, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.). Published or displayed (hereinafter " posted ") on public areas in our Services, or to other persons using our Services or third parties Generally, " User Contribution "). You are at your own risk for contributing users who post and pass on to others. While we restrict access to certain pages, you may be able to set certain security settings for this information by logging in to your account profile. Please note that no security measure is perfect or infiltrated (see "Security" below). In addition, we cannot control the actions of others using our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contribution. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contribution will not be viewed by unauthorized users. We reserve the right to display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and continue to distribute it to the wider audience through third-party sites and services. You should be careful about disclosing any sensitive details about yourself in such posts. We cannot control the actions of others using our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contribution. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contribution will not be viewed by unauthorized users. We reserve the right to display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and continue to distribute it to the wider audience through third-party sites and services. You should be careful about disclosing any sensitive details about yourself in such posts. We cannot control the actions of others using our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contribution. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contribution will not be viewed by unauthorized users. We reserve the right to display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and continue to distribute it to the wider audience through third-party sites and services. You should be careful about disclosing any sensitive details about yourself in such posts. Share with businesses, and continue to deliver to the wider audience through third-party sites and services. You should be careful about disclosing any sensitive details about yourself in such posts. Share with businesses, and continue to deliver to the wider audience through third-party sites and services. You should be careful about disclosing any sensitive details about yourself in such posts.
We use the information you provide us to improve the functionality and quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience when using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant ads, assist you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations
Information about your friends
You have the option of requesting your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use the contact information of that friend to process your request.
Information about your message.
If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we reserve the right to store them for processing and delivery, allowing you to manage them, and investigate possible violations. With our Terms of Service as well as wrong doing related to the Services. If you send information from the Services to your mobile device via SMS text message, we reserve the right to save your phone number, home network, as well as the date and time the message was processed. Networkers have the right to charge recipients for the documents they receive.
Information we collect by automated data collection technologies.
We are entitled to automatically obtain certain information about your computer or devices (including mobile devices) used to access the Services, and about your use of the Services. , Even if you use the Services without registration or login.
- Usage Information:Details about your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, data records, and other contact data and sources. That you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and Device Information: Information about your computer, Internet connection, and mobile device, including IP address, operating system, platform, browser type, and other browsing information ( Connection type, speed, connection type, etc.), device type, device identifier, cellular network information, and device number.
- Information and archived filesOur applications are also allowed to access metadata and other information related to other files stored on your mobile device. May include, for example, image information, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address books.
- Location Information: Our apps collect real-time information about your device's location, as allowed by you.
- Last visited URL: The URL of the website you visited last time before entering our web pages.
- Mobile device ID: Mobile device identifier (such as IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices such as the iPhone and iPad), if you are using our Services on a mobile device. We are entitled to use mobile IDs (unique identifiers assigned to a manufacturer's device), instead of using cookies, to recognize you. We are entitled to do this to record your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be d. Advertising companies are entitled to use device IDs to track usage of our apps, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance, and show more relevant ads. with you.
- Your favorite: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activities on the Services, such as search queries, comments, domains, selected search results, clicks, Viewed pages and order of pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you use the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status: For mobile app users, online or offline status of your app.
Cookies and other electronic tools.
Most browsers are automatically set up to allow cookies. Please note that some (but not all) cookies may be disabled by settings on your device or browser, but this may interfere with some of the functionality of the Services. . Popular browsers allow users to make more choices when handling cookies. Users can often set their browser to block all third-party cookies (cookies that are set up by third-party companies to collect information on websites operated by companies Other), block all cookies (including secondary cookies such as cookies used by Foodfila to collect company search activity information), or block specific cookies.
Information from third parties
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and incorporate such information with information that we collect from or about you.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
II. How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
- Send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer if you have registered with Foodfila.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
III. How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company Zayid Khalifa Al-Shukaili Establishment.
- To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. food delivery) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Foodfila’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Foodfila about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages on behalf of other Foodfila members, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
- Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Foodfila, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Information Shared with Restaurants
When you execute online food ordering transaction through our Services, your information is provided to us and to the restaurants with whom you choose to order. In order to facilitate your reservation and online food order processing, we provide your information to that restaurant in a similar manner as if you had made a reservation or food order directly with the restaurant. If you provide a mobile phone number, restaurants or Foodfila may send you text messages regarding your order’s delivery status.
IV. Analytics and tailored advertising
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system: iOS, Android and Windows Phone provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
Do Not Track
We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Services for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the above links to the NAI "Consumer Opt-out", DAA opt-out, and Google opt-out. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
V. Choices about how we use and disclose your information
VI. Communications choices
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Foodfila users, businesses, and Foodfila itself. You can log in to manage your email preferences here and you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Foodfila.
VII. Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page (also located here).
VIII. Accessing & correcting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
IX. Security: How we protect your information
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Foodfila account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
X. Children Under 13
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. . If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
XI. Third party links and services
XII. Compliance with data protection regulations
XIII. Data retention and account termination